Tanner & Associates is recruiting a Manager in Clinical Operations for a large biotech company based in Los Angeles. Full relocation services provided within the US. Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Manage clinical studies and represent clinical operations in an R&D core team environment
- Collaborate with key cross functional leaders
- Be responsible for: project quality, timeline and budget as well as protocol development, investigator selection, study initiation, monitoring, procedures, analysis, timely reports, monitoring guidelines, and site training
- Establish him/herself as a reliable, trusting resource of accurate, up-to-date project knowledge
- Insures adherence to FDA inspection and other regulatory authority standards
- Identify and communicate unexpected clinical events or tests results with corrective action and write clinical protocols and prepare data collection forms for clinical studies
- Review and make recommendations to FDA and EU submissions
- BA in Life Sciences or related field
- Min of 7 years clinical research experience
- Min of 2 years successful managerial experience in a matrix environment
- Experience managing multicenter global clinical trials
- Solid working knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP)
Please send a CV and contact information to Jake Tanner at email@example.com . US candidates only please.
Tanner & Associates