Tanner & Associates is recruiting a Clinical Research Medical Director in Oncology for a large biotech company based in California. Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary: The Company is strengthening its focus on Oncology drug development and is seeking to fill several key positions to work on various programs in early and late stage clinical development.
- Develops and executes medical strategies and provides scientific and medical input into the development of clinical programs.
- Leads the planning and execution of scientific deliverables outlined in the company’s Regional North American Medical Plan.
- Supports cross-functional and global collaborations to integrate broad medical, scientific and commercial input into the development program.
- Provides medical/scientific support for regional brand strategic objectives.
- Develops and manages key external and regional relationships according to the Key Opinion Leader Plan.
- Makes scientific presentations at advisory boards, key scientific meetings and external committee meetings as delegated.
- Participates in conducting safety assessments.
- Participates in interactions with regulatory agencies.
- Authors clinical study reports, publications and regulatory submissions
- Designs, prepares and initiates study protocols and other required documentation in compliance with project plans, federal regulations, GCP, and good medical practices.
- Analyzes and interprets clinical study data and prepare reports for FDA and publications.
- Serves as the primary medical monitor on assigned projects.
- MD with 5 or more years of clinical research and/or basic science experience combined with clinical teaching and patient care activities involving Oncology therapeutics.
- Board certified or eligible in an appropriate medical discipline is preferred especially in Oncology.
- Familiar with investigators or institutions in Oncology.
- Clinical research experience in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a medical expert in a complex matrix environment.
- In depth understanding of the scientific method and clinical applications based on medical, scientific and practical rationale.
- Familiar with basic concepts of clinical research and clinical trial design, including biostatistics.
- Knowledge of GCP, FDA and EMEA/CHP regulations and guidelines and applicable international regulatory requirements.
Please send a CV and contact information to Jake Tanner at email@example.com . US candidates only please.
Tanner & Associates