Tanner and Associates is recruiting a Director Oncology Medical Affairs located within the western part of the US. Candidate must be an MD with Oncology Experience. Position can be home based within the Western US.
• Interact with key opinion leaders regarding clinical claims for products and research opportunities
• Deliver lectures as required before health care providers concerning products and their use
• Provide medical and scientific expertise to diligence projects exploring licensing/acquisition opportunities
• Assist Medical and Marketing/Sales on setting up and supporting Ad Boards, Speaker Training and External Payor Reviews as needed
• Help in strategizing/problem-solving/prioritizing issues related to the medical marketplace and physician interaction
• Help manage the investigator-initiated study program
• Work with key departments (Medical, Sales, Marketing, Managed Care, etc.) in developing and implementing successful training programs as needed
• MD degree required; medical oncology specialty training preferred
• Strong clinical/medical background (training and/or experience) with ability to successfully communicate and teach in a complex and competitive environment
• 1-3 years experience in a Medical Affairs organization preferred; will consider highly qualified candidates with less experience
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills both written and oral
• Ability to communicate (clearly) complex messages at all levels of the organization (organizational agility)
• Public speaking ability and facility required
Candidate must skillfully learn and adapt medically related product concepts and complexities to sales and marketing environment. Must train Sales Team to best utilize marketing materials in their efforts to educate and influence external customers.
Please send a CV and contact information to Jake Tanner at email@example.com . US candidates only please.
Tanner & Associates